Monday, June 22, 2015

My review for Lift Care 5x Extra Strength Lemon Oil

I got an amazing product the other day!  An essential oil. A terrific smelling 4 oz bottle of 5x concentrated lemon oil.  It is a premium concentrate taken from the peel of ripe fruit via cold expression.  This concentrated oil can be used for disinfecting, aromatherapy, and some health issues also.

I mixed a bit in some baby oil and had a shoulder message. Wow! It worked on the muscle soreness and the senses at the same time.  I also put a few drops on some cotton balls and placed them in all the air vents in my house. When the central air kicked on.....it was amazing! I also got a bit of blood out of my carpet with it and a scrub brush. I have used it in my laundry. Smells so good. I used a few drops on the air filter on my cat litter box. I think that I like the one the best!  I also put some drops of oil and some ice cubes in my garbage disposal. Big difference.  So many uses..I am going to find them all.

I love this product!  Please go to  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VN23VE6  to check it out.  I will be ordering this again & again.

The 5x essential Lemon oil is manufactured by Lift Care. http://lift-care.com/

I received this bottle in exchanged for an honest review. All of my statements are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment